Benefits of Volunteering with VAND
The work of the association relies on the many contributions of members such as you. Volunteer leaders are the mainstay of any professional organization.
How Volunteering can benefit you?
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering provides many benefits to both mental and physical health.
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
How I have Benefitted from Volunteering with VAND
Click on the name of past Board Members who have shared how they have benefited from volunteering with VAND.
- President Elect: Dana Notte MS RD CD
- President: Brierley Wright MS RD
- Past President: Amy Gendron RD CD
- Secretary: Kelsey Gero MS RD CD
- Treasurer: Real Pothier RD
- Delegate: C. Sue Johansen RD CD CDE
- Communications Chair: Breana Lai MPH RD
- Public Policy Coordinator (State): Katy Lawson MS RDN CD
- Public Polcy Coordinator: Kathy Clark MS RD CD
- Fundraising Chair: Nicole Rohrig RD CD
- Membership Chair: Kathryn Backes MPH RD
- Council of Professional Issues (CPI) Chair: Cathy McIsaac MS RD CD
- Council of Professional Issues (CPI) Chair Elect: Emily Piazza MS RD CD
- Member At Large: Deana Novembrino MS RD CD
- State Professional Recruitment Coordinator (SPRC): Jane Ross PhD RD CD
- Nominating Committee Chair: Kate Bean RD CD
- Nominating Committee Chair-Elect: Nicole Draper RD CD
- Nominating Committee Member: Sara Wing RDN
- Consumer Protection Coordinator: Laura Biron MBA RDN CD
- State Regulatory Specialist & Reimbursement Representative: Marcia Bristow MS RDN CD
- Newsletter Editor: Jill Cerreta MS RD CD
- Website Administrator: Desiree de Waal MS RD CD