Advertising with VAND
VAND communicates to its membership quarterly thru e-newsletter and e-blasts as needed and offers the option to include advertising through these emails.
To ensure that advertisements are identified as distinct from VAND-supported events and communications, advertisements will be marked as such.
VAND reserves the right to reject any advertising copy or requests that does not meet the approval of the editor/BOD.
VAND follows the advertising guidelines of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Go to the EatRightPro website and search "sponsorship guidelines."
Go to the Job Opportunities and click "Add a Job"
$75 per posting
Posting includes website, social media and eblast to membership
An eBlast to members and Facebook posting runs on the website calendar until event concludes. Education programs include CEU programs which will benefit our members as well as continuing education programs that are related to the field of dietetics.
No charge for educational programs which will benefit VAND members with free education credits
Academy Affiliates and Practice groups can have events posted with reciprocity for VAND events
$75 for educational events with CEU credits which require payment from members
Mailing List Rental
The VAND member mailing list (US Mail only, not email) is available for a one-time use of $100 per rental.
Advertising on VAND’s website,www.eatrightvt.org, is available for any nutrition-related jobs and events.
All advertising must be in MS Word format and submitted to VAND before the closing date. All advertising copy is subject to the approval of the Editor and/or BOD.
Payment for the Advertising can be done using PayPal (use Add to Cart link above) or by check payable to VAND. For mailing address, please email our Treasurer for details.
- Format: JPG, GIF, or PNG format artwork. PNG for best quality.
- Animation: Please do not submit animated ads for the e-newsletter but a link to animation will be accepted.
- Dimensions: 600 pixels wide or less
- File size: Image should be no larger than 350KB.
- URLs: Any URLs must be active.
- Format: plain text, without formating
- PDF files can be uploaded as an attachment
- Pictures should be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format, smaller image files are best.