Re-Envisioning Dietetics to Foster Inclusivity for All
Date: Friday, April 17th
Location: Courtyard Marriott, Downtown Burlington
The day begins with [a little later than] sunrise yoga!
Agenda Topics and Speakers:
- Biochemistry of Fad Diets by Dr Robert Hondal
- Community Catalyst Model: Healthcare Access Considerations by Mark Rukavina MD, Diana Hu
- Sports Nutrition for All by Nancy Clark, Sponsored by New England Dairy
- Body Positivity/ Weight Bias by Dana Notte
- Facilitating Information for Different Learning Styles/ Racial Health Equity by Xusanna Davis
There’s a new rule for this year: Please wear your best yoga or other athleisure attire! Clothes for fitness and/or comfort are expected for the entire day- leave your blazer at home and come ready to move.
Please check website as more details and registration forms are stil forthcoming.
We’ll see you in April!
For more information, contact Rebecca O'Reilly
Rebecca O'Reilly, MS, RD
VAND gratefully acknowledges 2019 sponsors and exhibitors who contributed to the support our 2019 conference.
Annual Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsorship Information Includes PayPal Links.