VAND Annual Meeting 2022
The 2022 VAND Annual Meeting will be taking place via Zoom on Friday, April 22nd—Earth Day!
We will be submitting for a minimum of 5 CPEU credits.
Presentations will include:
- Updated Diabetes Guidelines on Meals, Meds, and More: Rachel Stahl, MS, RD, CDN, CDCES
- Nutrition Counseling for Pregnancy: Incorporating Current Research and Recommendations into a Weight-Inclusive and Intuitive Eating Framework: Emily Piazza, MS, RDN, CD
- Eco-friendly Eating: An Edible & Essential Response to Climate Change: Heather Wolfe, MPH, RDN, LD, NBC-HWC
- Mindfulness of Trauma in Dietetics Practice: Gina R. Mateer, RD, LD, CEDS-S, RYT200
- Nutrition Care for the Critically Ill Adult: Kris M. Mogensen, MS, RD-AP, LDN, CNSC
- $75 for VAND members
- $25 for students and retired VAND members
- $25 to sponsor a student's registration
- $85 for non-VAND member registration
More information to follow.