Volunteer with VAND
Become a voice in VAND!
Are you interested in an opportunity to expand your professional knowledge? Do you want to further develop your leadership skills? Do you have ideas about how to promote the profession of dietetics in our state? Could you benefit from more opportunities to network and connect with fellow dietitians in Vermont?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES then please consider volunteering with The Vermont Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. We have various opportunities available. There is an opportunity for you.
Check out what past board members have to say about the Benefits of Volunteering with VAND!
Speaking of volunteering, have you thought about donating some time? Ask yourself, “What’s in it for me?” Would you like to gain self-confidence? Develop leadership skills? Connect with other Dietitians? Make new friends? Many members find that their volunteer work with VAND provides a path for self-improvement. Take a look at the job descriptions and Find something you’d love doing and get started.
- Any Fundraising Ideas - contact
- Annual 5K Fun Run- contact
- Website Ideas - contact
- Annual Meeting Assistance and Planning - contact
- Communications, Media Opportunities - contact
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter Opportunities - contact
- Government Policies - contact
- Meet your Legislator - contact
- State Policies - contact
- Comments regarding current bills in the state house - contact
- Reimbursement suggestions- contact
- Regulatory suggestions - contact
- Concerns regarding consumer protection- contact
- Interested in learning how to become a dietitian or be a mentor - contact
Do have an idea that will promote VAND in your community? Let use know. Contact